Pages

Sending Some Love Your Way

 Hello crafty friends it's Rick back with you again today sharing another love themed card idea with you using the Cupid Clarence Stamp Set.  Today's card features the left over foil from the last card that I shared with you.  I ran the foil with the stamped outline of Clarence through my laminator with a toner sheet and attached it to a mat layer.  

Cupid Clarence Foiled Card by Rick Adkins

To finish off the card I simply picked one of the beautiful sentiments from the Cupid Clarence Stamp Set and heat embossed it from a heart die cut I had in my stash.  I then finished it off by adding a few of the Matte White Enamel Dots.  

Cupid Clarence Foiled Card by Rick Adkins

There's nothing like a super easy shiny clean and simple card design.  You could totally do this same design by changing out the foiled background and using just a piece of the Spring Floral #1 or Getting Inky Pattern Papers both from the Rabbit Hole Designs.  I encourage you to think outside the box and recreate a version of this card.  

Thanks for dropping by today I hope you have a wonderful day.  

Happy Crafting 

Rick

1 comment:

  1. Hi. The foil look is very cute for Valentine's Day. I was wondering if you have announced the lucky winners from the contests earlier this month. I looked at the Jan 5 blog post but didn't see the announcement. THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete