Pages

Fun Christmas Shaker Card

 

Hi friends!  
I'm so glad you're here today. 
 I want to show you this shaker card I made using TRHD products, including the set called Penguining.  I ink blended the red and green background over the images using masking tape to protect the images.  I then, colored the cute penguins and removed the masking tape.   Then I used one of the awesome shaker pouches you can find on The Rabbit Hole Designs website.  To finish it off, I placed the sentiment strips over the acetate pouch to not impede on the sequins when shaking.  I hope you love this card as much as I do!  Check out my Instagram to see a fun reel showing the steps in action.


Thanks for stopping by today!
 I challenge you to recreate this. Make sure to tag me @craftwithme101 and The Rabbit Hole Designs on Instagram if you do. 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment