Pages

Happiness is Chilling with You!

 

Welcome back friends!  I was hoping you'd stop by today!

Today, I have this card I made using the stamp set "Warm and Cozy" by TRHD.  These images are so adorable that, instead of choosing a couple to spotlight, I decided to create a background with all of them.  I colored them with alcohol markers in classic Christmas colors to coordinate with each other.  I then used the "You've Been Framed" dies to add a finishing touch to it.  I glued it to a red matte  before, then, gluing the panel to a A2 size card; finishing it off with a heat embossed sentiment included in the set.



Thanks for stopping by today!

 I challenge you to recreate this. Make sure to tag me @craftwithme101 and The Rabbit Hole Designs on Instagram if you do. 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment