Pages

Warm and Cozy

 Hello!  This is Erin sharing a card I made with the Warm and Cozy stamp set from The Rabbit Hole Designs.  This stamp set, illustrated by Agota Pop, is really cute and has four different snowmen images plus a tree, some gifts and four sentiments.

For this card, I decide to use the sentiment "Snow Happy We're Friends" and the image of one snowman pulling another on a sled.  Before I decided on a color scheme, I looked through the Retro Christmas Paper Pack and found this cute red and green striped paper.  I colored the snowmen with pencils to coordinate with the paper and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder on green card stock.  After layering all the pieces, I added a few Matte White Enamel Dots.  And that was it for this quick card! 


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:

No comments:

Post a Comment