Pages

Penguin's Cozy Wishes



Hello, Erin here sharing another card that I made with the Penguining stamp set from The Rabbit Hole Designs
             


For this card, I colored the penguin with a mix of pencils and markers.  This penguin is one of three that come in this stamp set and I used the coordinating die cut to cut it out. As you can tell from the photo, I'd already cut the other two out for different projects.  One of the things I love about the stamp set is that the penguins are so quick to color!  
 


Next, I choose ink that matched the color that I used for the earmuffs.  I used a die cut oval to mask a white space on the card front and ink blended everywhere else using the Mesh-Optical Illusion Stencil.  This is a great way to make backgrounds quick!  


For the sentiment, I pulled the "Warm & Cozy Wishes" stamp from the Warm & Cozy stamp set.  I often pull from different stamp sets for more versatility.  You should see my desk after I've made a scrapbook or planner page, it looks like my stamp bins have exploded and it takes me forever to put everything back in the right stamp pockets 😂


No comments:

Post a Comment