Pages

Pretty In Pink: Poinsettia & Pinecones

 Hello crafty friends and welcome back to the Rabbit Hole Designs Blog!  It's Rick and I am back up on the blog today with another fun Christmas card to share with you using the Poinsettia & Pinecones Stamp Set (designed by Kelly Taylor) for the Rabbit Hole Designs, along with the coordinating Poinsettia & Pinecones Dies.  If you haven't figured it out I am in love with this stamp and die set!  I used a nontraditional Christmas color scheme for today's card; I decided to use shades of Pink and Mint for the poinsettias.  

Poinsettia & Pinecones Stamp Set, Poinsettia & Pinecones Dies, Rick Adkins

So, let's talk a little bit about why you may want to pick a nontraditional colored scheme for your cards and especially with the Poinsettia & Pinecones Stamp Set.  Why go for pinks and mint, you ask? Well, my friend, it's all about adding a breath of fresh air to the traditional holiday color schemes. Christmas cards in shades of red and green are wonderful, but a little twist can go a long way.

Poinsettia & Pinecones Stamp Set, Poinsettia & Pinecones Dies, Rick Adkins, Pink & Mint

I remember one year, I received a card with soft pinks and mints, and it instantly stood out in the sea of red and green. It brought a smile to my face, and that's exactly what we want to achieve with our own creations. So, let's get daring and explore these vibrant hues.

Poinsettia & Pinecones Stamp Set, Poinsettia & Pinecones Dies, Rick Adkins, the Rabbit Hole Designs LLC

So, there you have it, my friends – the secrets to crafting a unique Christmas card with the Poinsettia & Pinecones Stamp Set in a delightful pink and mint color scheme. I hope you're feeling as inspired as I am!

Thanks for dropping by today I hope you have a wonderful day and that you found this post helpful. You can find all the supplies that I used on today's cards on my blog post by clicking here!

You can find me on the following Social Media Channels with more crafty inspiration: 
I hope that you have a crafty day.  For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.  

Have a crafty day!
Rick 

No comments:

Post a Comment