Pages

Gingerbread Cheer



Good Morning friends!  I am back today with this card I made used The Rabbit Hole Designs stamp set called "Sweet Christmas".  I absolutely love anything gingerbread so this set is one of my favorites.  It also features a few sweet treats to add to cards or tags as well.
I stamped the gingerbread house image in white ink and then added some detail with white colored pencil.  I also stamped out the sentiment with some white ink as well, leaving the word "Christmas" to be added after on a white banner.
To finish this card off, I ink blended some Distress Ink in the color "tea dye" around the edges of the card to add depth and highlighting.  Then, I topped it off with some of the TRHD enamel dots.  
This card was so easy and quick to put together that it would be be great to mass produce for the holidays. 


Thanks for stopping by today!
 I challenge you to recreate this. Make sure to tag me @craftwithme101 and The Rabbit Hole Designs on Instagram if you do. 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment