Pages

Will you be mine? Clean and Simple Valentine Card

 

Hello my crafty friends!  I am feeling puffin but love today on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog!   I am so smitten with this sweet little guy!  Whats not to love?  This is a CAS card (clean and simple) with rounded edges mimicking the letters' curved corners.

The Love Puffin stamp set is part of the January Release from The Rabbit Hole Designs. It is an Agota Pop illustration.   I paired it with the Niccole Lowercase Alphabet dies for the sentiment.  He is looking for a Valentine... will it be you?
I die cut the Niccole Lowercase Alphabet letters to spell out "be mine" from a dark pink glitterstock.  It adds a nice amount of bling for this clean and simple card.
I colored the puffin with the Cool Gray (C-G) OLO Markers for the body adding O7.1 and B0.2 for shading on his white feathers.  The beak and eyes colored in Orange OLO Markers and a very tiny bit of the Orange Neon Karin BrushmarkerPro for that added brightness.


Thank you for stopping bythe blog today.  I hope you enjoyed this clean and simple Valentine card featuring The Rabbit Hole Designs new Love Puffin stamp set. I hope you are inspired to create something lovely!

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment