Pages

Simply Gourd-eous Halloween Card

Hello creative friends!  Jenn here with this gourd-geous blue pumpkin card featuring The Rabbit Hole Designs' Silly Pumpkins stamp set, an Agota Pop illustration.

I love how vibrant these pumpkins are.  I treated a piece of bright blue cardstock with the Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool to help repel embossing powder from unwanted areas of cardstock. I stamped the image with VersaMark Watermark ink and heat set it in white embossing powder.
I shaded the Silly Pumpkins with OLO Markers using the blue (B) for the littlest pumpkin, blue green (BG) for the taller pumpkin, and orange (O) for the medium pumpkin.The leaves are shaded with green (G) and green  yellow (GY). I used a yellow Sharpie Creative Marker to brighten the pumpkins eyes and mouths. I fussy cut silly pumkind out and set the cluster to the side.
The A2 card base is cut from a light aqua cardstock.  The card front is a cut from coordinating printed cardstock in a brown, grey and aqua plaid. I splashed some gold and aqua metalic splatters on the card front. After the splatters dried, I treated the lower part of the card front with the Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool before stamping the Happy Halloween sentiment and heat setting it with black and white embossing powder.

I glues the plaid card front to the card base, added and attached twisted and looped black twine with double sided adhesive tape to the center of the card. I attached the pumpkins cluster with double sided adhesive foam tape over the twisted twine on the card front completing the card.

The Rabbit Hole Designs Supply List

Other supplies from my stash
OLO Markers
VersaMark Watermark ink
White Embossing Powder
Black Embossing Powder
Black Twine
Metalic paint (to splatter)
yellow Sharpie Creative Marker
 

Thank you, I appreciate you taking time from your day to stop by and check out this Simply Gourd-geous Halloween card created with The Rabbit Hole Designs' Silly Pumpkins stamp set. I hope you are inspired to create something lovely today! 


Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

 

No comments:

Post a Comment