Pages

Joy

  Hi everybody!  Amy here with you today sharing this card I created using the beautiful Merry & Bright Stamp Set illustrated by Tatsiana Zayats.

Merry & Bright Stamp Set illustrated by Tatsiana Zayats for The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc #therabbitholedesigns #TRHD

I started this card by die cutting a piece of smooth white cardstock and prepped it with the Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool.  I then stamped the gorgeous wreath and sentiment from the Merry & Bright Stamp Set, and gold heat embossed.

Merry & Bright Stamp Set illustrated by Tatsiana Zayats for The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc #therabbitholedesigns #TRHD

I colored the wreath using my zig markers, then assembled my card using red cardstock for the base.

Merry & Bright Stamp Set illustrated by Tatsiana Zayats for The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc #therabbitholedesigns #TRHD

For finishing touches on this card I added white gel pen accents and a few gold confetti pieces!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment