Pages

Hive got news!


Hello my crafty friends. Welcome to today's The Rabbit Hole Designs blog.  I love this fun little retro scene.  These two best bee friends are engaged in conversation at their favorite hive hang out.

I am using the Peaceful Bee, the Sunny Days & Rainbows and the Blended Sentiments 2 stamp sets to create this best friends card!  The new bees sets are illustrated by Agota Pop. I also used the retired Coffee Shop Background stamp.


I colored the images with OLO Markers.  Be background is colored in retro pink, mint green, teal, and yellow colors.
 
Here are the colors for the bees:

N = C-G0, C-G3, and C-G7 for the bee stripes and head
O = Y1.2, Y2.0, andYO2.3 for the bee stripes and head
P = B2.0,  R5.1,  BV2.0 for the bee wings
Q = I colored the arms, legs and bee eyes a bit darker using a black finepoint pen

The Rabbit Hole Designs Products 


Thank you, I appreciate you taking time from your day to stop by and check out this Bestie Bee card  featuring The Rabbit Hole Designs new Peaceful Bee and Sunny Days & Rainbows stamp sets . I hope you are inspired to create something lovely today! 

 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube








No comments:

Post a Comment