Pages

Peace and Love!

 



Hello! It's Lauren here today with a card that is full of golden shine! I used the new Peaceful Bee foil plate set along with the Love-N-Heart Die set to create this pretty card. 

I started by hot foiling the flower peace sign onto bristol smooth cardstock. Then coloring the image using shimmer pigment powders from my stash. 



I then added splatters to the cardstock panel in the same colors I used for the peace sign.

Once it was dry, I adhered on the gold LOVE letters that I had saved from a previous project. 



I then trimmed my panel to 4.20x5.45, adhered it to gold mirror cardstock measuring 4.23x5.48. Then adhered that onto a white top folding A2 sized card base. 

You can find more information on my blog: https://laurenzrdh.wixsite.com/queenlorecreations/post/peace-and-love

I hope you enjoy this card and that it has inspired you to create something lovely today. Thanks for visiting!

Here are the links to the products I used to create this card:



Thanks again for visiting. You can follow me here:


No comments:

Post a Comment