Pages

Meerkat Shaker Card

Hello Everyone!  I'm excited to share a card that I made using some of the new products from The Rabbit Hole Designs latest release.  If you haven't looked at the new stamp sets, you definitely should check them out.  The Meerkats in both stamp sets are illustrated by Agota Pop and they are really adorable.  
For this card I decided to use the I Really Dig You stamp set.  I colored the meerkat with colored pencils and used the coordinating die to cut it out.  I really like that the die doesn't leave too much white space around the edge of the stamp.


For the background, I used the Connected by the Stars stencil and ink blended some light yellow in the middle and some darker orange around the edges and mounted it on a piece of orange cardstock.  I stamped one of the sentiments from the I Really Dig You stamp set directly on the background and added the meetkat to the center.  

To finish off the card, I used the new A2 Shaker Acetate Sheets to create a quick and easy shaker card.  I filled it with some sequins that matched the orange and yellow theme and mounted the whole shaker front to a card base of the same orange card stock.  I really love how the shaker sheets make it so easy to turn any card front into a shaker card in no time at all!
 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment