Pages

Just An Otter Day In Paradise

Hello Everyone!  I'm excited to share a card that I made using the new Otter Play stamp set, illustrated by Agota Pop. This set features three otters and a crab, along with some accessories and fun sentiments. 
To make this card, I used one of the otters with the coordinating die and the sentiment "Just an otter day in Paradise." I colored the otter using Caran D'Anche colored pencils.


For the blue background, I used the new Making Waves stencil to add some very subtle texture. I didn't want it to look too busy with the embossed background so I used the stencil to lightly add some blue waves.  To finish the card, I added a few of the Clear Sparkle Enamel Dots for some shine.


 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment