Pages

A Berry Sweet Shaker Card


Hello. My name is Wendy and I am brand new to the design team. I'm so happy to be here and hope I inspire you to make some beautiful projects. 

Today's card features the Berry Best stamp set illustrated by Agota Pop.



To create this card I stamped the macaron stacks 5 times in alcohol safe ink and then colored each with Copic Markers.

I used The Rabbit Hole Designs A2 Shaker Acetate Sheets for my shaker card. These acetate sheets are incredibly easy to use. They come with adhesive ready to go. The background of the shaker is ink blended over the Overlapping Circles stencil, which sadly is sold out now, in colors to match the macarons

For the sentiment I stamped in VersaMark Ink and white heat embossed.

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my card. I hope you enjoyed and if you'd like to see more about this card and a video on how I made it you can visit my blog.

Hugs
Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment