Pages

Monochromatic Card with a very cute little guy

 


Hello crafty friends!  Happy Saturday!  Today I am sharing a new TRHD new set called "naps".
When creating a color pallet for this card, I wanted to go monochromatic, using inspiration from the old black and white TVs our grandparents had.  I had recently watched a couple black and white movies and appreciated how simple they were.  I used several TRHD to make this card, including the border dies called "you've been framed".  This little guy sleeping on his pillow will always put a smile on my face, every time I see it. I hope you enjoyed this card friends.  It was super easy to put together and I encourage you to try it out for yourself. 

Thanks for stopping by today!
 I challenge you to recreate this. Make sure to tag me @craftwithme101 and The Rabbit Hole Designs on Instagram if you do. 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 



No comments:

Post a Comment