Pages

Sending Some Love - Cupid Clarence

Hello and welcome to the blog; it's Rick back with you today to share a super cute little Sending Some Love card using the Cupid Clarence Stamp Set.  Cupid Clarence is a 4 x 4 stamp set designed by Dustin Pike for the Rabbit Hole Designs.  It's a fun little set that you can color up Clarence in any media you would like, and has some sweet sentiments as well.  Some of the sentiments include "love" (which we used on today's card), "Happy Galentine's Day",  "Happy Valentine's Day", " sending some love your way", and the sentiment that I used on my last card "You are a little quirky, but that's why I love you".  So, you can see you can pretty much hit up any occasion with this little love themed stamp set.   Here's a look at the card I designed to share with you today.  

Sending Some Love Cupid Clarence Card by Rick Adkins

For my card today I took and stamped Clarence in his little cupid outfit randomly all over the background in a clear sticky ink and covered it in clear embossing powder.  I then heat set the embossing powder and ran the background through my laminator with heat transfer foil in a nice dark pink color.  I then cut out the panel and matted it onto a piece of black cardstock and placed it on my card base.  I then stamped Clarence onto some alcohol marker friendly paper and stamped him in an alcohol marker friendly coloring ink.  I used my alcohol markers to color him in and bring this cute little cupid to life.  

Sending Some Love Cupid Clarence Card by Rick Adkins

Once I had him all colored up I added some white highlights with my white gel pen and cut him out.  There is the coordinating Cupid Clarence Die available to cut him out I didn't have it when I designed today's card so I had to fussy cut him out.  Which wasn't to bad but if I had to do it over I would use the die instead.  To finish off the card I added my sentiment on a strip of white cardstock and popped both him and the sentiment up.  I then added a small heart die cut from my stash with one of the Clear Sparkle Enamel Dots added to it for a little bling.  

Thanks for dropping by today I hope you have a wonderful day and that you found this post helpful. You can find all the supplies that I used on today's cards on my blog post by clicking here!

You can find me on the following Social Media Channels with more crafty inspiration: 
I hope that you have a crafty day.  For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.  

No comments:

Post a Comment