Pages

Creating custom paper with ink blending

 


Have you ever wanted a specific paper or background and just couldn't find it in your supplies?  Today I am sharing a way to create your own.  This process works with any stamp set but I am using The Rabbit Hole Designs newest release.  This release was filled with so many awesome seaside and mermaid images. 
 Let's get started!

1. I stamped out the images onto the A2 size card panel.  

2.  Next, I used my favorite ink cubes to ink blending with 3 complementing colors, making sure to blend any noticeable lines between colors.  I also added TRHD clear enamel dots to act as bubbles.

3.  Then, I stamped out a sentiment on a white strip, using matching ink.

4.  To finish it off, I cut a pastel pink panel down to the A2 size and glue that down to the card base the same size.  I also trimmed the completed panel down a bit on the sides to let the pink accent show, then glued the sentiment strip onto the card.

That's it friends!  You have created your own accent panel for a beautiful one of a kind card!

I challenge you to recreate this. Make sure to tag me @craftwithme101 and The Rabbit Hole Designs on Instagram if you do. 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 


No comments:

Post a Comment