Pages

Sofishticated Window card with MaryAnn


Good Morning

Today I am up on the blog and I want to share a semi easy to make card with you that features the newest images from
The Rabbit Hole Designs set So-Fishticated

This is another card technique straight from Jennifer McGuire it is a technique to create an acetate window card.



Card Recipe
  • While I would love to give a tutorial and instructions I suggest you really watch Jennifer McGuire's video in the link above. I will list the items I used to make the card below
  • Distress Oxide ink in Abandoned Coral, Tattered Rose, Hickory Smoke, and Spun Sugar for the stencil and coloring of the fish and stamping of the coral on the inside of the card.
  • Versafine Clair in Morning Mist for the sentiment and the Fish with clear embossing powder applied heat set.
  • Acetate from my stash for the clear panel
  • Neenah Classic Crest Solar white in 110lb (card base) and 80lb for the stenciled panel and fish.
  • Tiny foam dots to pop up fish on front panel.
  • Iridescent dots from my stash for bubbles
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

That is all for me today.  I hope I have inspired you to maybe give this technique a go and create some fast and easy cards.
~
Thank you for falling down The Rabbit Hole for a few minutes!
MaryAnn
~

9 comments:

  1. This is brilliant! Your paper choice is so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *giggle* this is actually a stenciled background I created with Oxides

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the colors you used on this card, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome creation, Thanks for the link to Jennifer's tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and like I said I would have tried to give directions, but honestly Jennifer did the best job..

      Delete
  4. That DP is perfect with these sweet fish! Love!

    ReplyDelete