Pages

Winners and a Heartfelt Thank You



Winners and A Heartfelt Thank You

We want to say thank you to everyone who joined us for our new release; it was a huge success. The most significant achievement is how you all embraced us, welcoming us into your crafty world. We know it's not comfortable placing your trust in a new online company but you did, and for that, we are forever thankful. 

I found myself so overwhelmed with joy by your comments that I would have to stop and give myself a minute, my eyes were leaking! ~ Lisa M.

Please feel free to reach out to us at any time with questions, suggestions, and concerns. Always remember we are just like you, crafters who want fun products to make pretty things.

We have a new release for February already in the works. In the meantime, we want to see all the fantastic projects you create with our stamps, so please, be sure to tag us with #therabbitholedesigns @therabbitholedesignsllc on Instagram.

Now onto our winners for Preview Day 1, Day 2, and the Collaboration Blog Hop.



Preview Day 1 Winners
(winners choice of Caffeinated Cat or Caffeinate Dino)
Indy’s Designs from Kraft Paper Stamps Blog



Larelyn from The Relativity of Paper Blog  


Preview Day 2 Winners
dmbennett from PaperDreamz007 Blog



Blog Hop Winner
(full Caffeinated Release plus a Tim Holtz Stamping Platform)
Please email us at info@therabbitholedesigns.com to claim your prizes.

Again, thank you for the warm welcome!


Heather, Lisa, and MaryAnn

12 comments:

  1. OH my goodness! I am over the moon excited to be chosen as a winner! I cannot wait to start playing with those over caffeinated cuties and I am super excited to win the stamp platform as well! I've been contemplating buying one recently so thank you! I know the Rabbit Hole will go far because you have the talent, adorable stamps and incredible kindness going for you!
    Thanks again, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, not only to each of the winners, but to The Rabbit Hole Designs for a successful launch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY to The Rabbit Hole Designs. You are amazing and so are your products. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in February! Thank you so much for collaborating with the Coffee Loving Cardmakers! Congrats to the winners, can't wait to see how your prizes inspire you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! Congrats on the release! I also want to thank you for posting the winners in such a timely fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just happy for your new company! I just love getting new ideas and new crafty goodies. I love the unique style of The Rabbit Hole Designs and look forward to the next release! You can bet I'm sharing your site with my stamping friends.
    Thank you so much, I'm really excited to have been drawn ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOT WOOT!! Congratulations winners!! I am super excited to see this business take off! I am looking forward to playing with my new stamps! Good Luck The Rabbit Hole Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo, I'm so delighted to be one of the winners. And congrats to the other winners, too! Email sent! :-) Thanks for the fab giveaways, and for a timely announcement of your winners, too (that's recently not that common...).I can't wait to see February's release!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending congrats to the winners!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your new products! Glad you have launched, look forward to more from you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to all the winners - and to The Rabbit Hole Designs on a successful release!! Looking forward to February!

    ReplyDelete