Pages

Magical AF



Hello there, The Rabbit Hole Designs fans!  Maria here on the blog with you today.  I guess I am on a roll because I just finished this cute shaker card to share with you today by The Rabbit Hole Designs.  

For my project, I am showcasing the Caffeinated Unicorn 3x4 stamp set.




Here's how I made the card:
  • Stamp the image on smooth white card stock and color the image in with Copic markers (or any coloring medium of your choice).
  • Die-cut the image with an electronic die-cutting machine or fussy cut with scissors.
  • Stamp the unicorn image again on patterned paper and fussy-cut the robe to paper-piece on the image.
  • On an A2 size of Bristol smooth white card stock, ink up the background using the mini ink blending tool and spun sugar distress oxide with the sunburst stencil by Tim Holtz.
  • Use a die o die-cut the frame and the window.
  • Cut an acetate sheet and run it through your die-cutting machine with a snow embossing folder. Adhere this acetate sheet on your frame.
  • Add foam adhesive to create the well.
  • Add confetti or sequins as the shaker element.
  • Adhere this piece on the colored background for a seamless look.
  • Die-cut the clouds twice using a clouds die.
  • Stamp the sentiment on the clouds with gray ink.
  • Adhere the Unicorn on the card.
  • Add stardust stickles on the unicorn's hair to finish the design.

This stamp set also makes me giggle because the unicorn's hair is so frizzy, it reminds me of my big frizzy hair during summertime in Florida.  I swear my hair gets so big, it's the size of Texas!  Thank God for flat irons and anti-frizz magical potions because without them, I would look like a cave woman!  Here's a closer look:


Fussy-cutting the patterned paper to paper-piece the robe made it look more realistic and added some nice touch to the overall card design.  Can you also just admire the glitter on the unicorn's hair?  She is so stylish and is indeed magical AF!  Haha!  Here's another look:




For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.



If you are looking for further details about my project including supplies used, I would be so grateful if you can stop by my blog today at:


I hope you like my shaker card today.  Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!



3 comments:

  1. I always love a great shaker card and anything pink. You win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she NEEDS GLITTER! I didn't think to use it on my creations with this stamp. I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete