Pages

Stamped Text Backgrounds with Caffeinated Cat and Caffeinated Octopus




Hey, everyone! It's Lynnea from Sparkliie Creations and I have two clean and simple cards to share with you today! I love to create my own backgrounds with stamped images, but these sentiments from the Caffeinated Cat and Caffeinated Octopus are just screaming to be showcased! I created a video showing how I stamped these backgrounds, so make sure you scroll to the bottom of this post to watch!





How - to

  • Use a medium gray ink to stamp sentiments across the background of the card making sure the sentiments are wide enough to peek out from behind the coordinating images. 
  • Stamp images onto cardstock, color with your favorite coloring medium, and cut out. 
  • Pop up images with foam tape. 
  • Embellish with drops or sequins. 

Product List




For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places






Thank you all for joining me! See you next time! 

4 comments:

  1. Perfect Video!! and CAS is my jam these days.. Love the pink octo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job with these, love the text background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We might be crafty soul sisters because I love creating my own backgrounds, too. Amazing video and cards! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for a background! Love it!

    ReplyDelete