Pages

Mr. & Mrs Wedding Card


Good Morning Rabbit Hole Designs Fans

Today is my day here on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog and I want to share an easy to make card with you that features the one of the images from
The Rabbit Hole Designs set Happily Ever After

Today's card was easy to make and required very minimal supplies which in the end really gave this card a very rustic yet sophisticated look


Card Recipe
  • I took a piece of cream colored shimmer paper from my local craft store and cut a 5x5 inch square from it and stamped the couple dead center with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and set it aside to dry
  • I then took a 8.5 x 11 inch piece of kraft card stock and cut it down to 5.5 x 11 inches and scored in the center creating a 5.5 x 5.5 card base.
  • Another piece of kraft cardstock was used to create a 5.5 x5.5 inch panel. 
  • From my stash I had already chosen a heart shaped die that fit perfectly around the couple and still fit on the kraft panel, I die cut the heart from the center of this panel then stamped the Mr. & Mrs. in the lower right corner.
  • I picked a few colors of Copics in the grey and pink family and gave a quick color to the couple as shown, then applied some adhesive and attached it to the center of the folded kraft card base
  • Double sided foam tape attached to the backside of the die cut panel was all that I needed to finish this card off and add a bit of dimension
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

That is all for me today.  I hope I have inspired you to maybe give this technique a go and create some fast and easy cards.
~
Thank you for falling down The Rabbit Hole for a few minutes!
MaryAnn
~

3 comments: