Pages

So-fishticated Stamp Set

Hi there, Martha Lucia with  you today!
I’m back highlighting the So-fishticated stamp set, one of my favorites sets for this season.


The base and second layers of the card are whisper white card stock. I just cut the second layer a little small.

Directions:
1. Cut the card base using whisper white card stock. The size of my card is 4-1/4" x 11" with score in 5-1/2".
2. Cut the second layer. The size that I used is 4"x5-1/4".
3. Splatter the second layer with Fireworks. I used the colors Bahama Blue and Paris Dusk. If you are not familiar with the Fireworks, they are the same quality of the memento ink but liquid and with shimmer touch.
4. Let the paper dry or speed the process with a heat tool.
5. Stamp the sea horse included on the Sofishticated stamp set using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
6. Color the image with Alcohol Markers and fussy cut it with the scissors.
7. Cut a circle border using Violet /Gold Glossy Rinea Foiled Paper.
8. Paste the circle over the sprayed area and stamp a sentiment inside of the border with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
9. Paste the main image using double sided foam tape.
10. Finalize the decoration adding some aqua sequins.


Check out my Stampartpapel Blog to see more inspiration using these fabulous stamps from The Rabbit Hole Designs. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment