Pages

Floral Friendship Card - featuring the Lovely Lilies stamp set

Hello crafty friends!  Today I am sharing this simple one layer card created using the new Lovely Lilies stamp set.  These images are beautiful illustrated by Kelly Taylor exclusively for The Rabbit Hole Designs. 
I started off by stamping the two bloom lily image on a piece of 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"  Premium Coloring Cardstock using Pink Sand Fresh Ink for no-line coloring. I Googled lilies and chose the Royal Sunset Lily as my color inspiration.  The lilies are colored with OLO Markers using Violet, Orange,  Orange-Red, Green and Yellow-Green families.
I stamped and cut the same image from Masking Magic to cover the lilies while I ink blended the background.  After the background was dry,  I treated it with the Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool before stamping and heat embossing the sentiment in a copper embossing powder.

I cut the card front  down to measure  4" x 5 1/4" and mounted it on a purple A2 card base competing the card.

The Rabbit Hole Designs Products 
   


I hope you enjoyed this CAS card featuring  the new Lovely Lilies  stamp set.  May you be inspired to create something lovely today!

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, @journeycoachjenn on: 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment