Pages

Come & Share a pot of tea...


Happy weekend!!!!  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!  Tangii here with another fun card using Bunny Brew from the April release.  Coordinating dies made this card quick to put together!

This is normally such a great image to paper piece, but today I colored up my tea pot and then used the coordinating die to cut it out. To give the coloring a little more POP, I added some teeny heart foil confetti pieces.  After adhering the tea pot to the card front using foam tape, I stamped the sentiment on a tag and used some foam tape on it as well.  Love the color palette on this!  Thanks for stopping by, be sure to tune in on Monday for the NEW Release! 

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment