Pages

Thinking of you

I am in full Spring mode, and enjoying all the wildflowers out hiking and walking. This new set Hold my Flowers illustrated by Tatsiana Zayats is so pretty with a few different designs in one set. I love it! Vanessa here today to share with you this card I created using one of the images and sentiments from that set. 

I chose to watercolor, so I stamped with archival black ink onto watercolor paper. I used my korin watercolor pens by scribbling ink on an acrylic block and using a paint brush with water. As you can see, I stamped a border along the bottom for my background paper just using the flower part of that image which ties it all together very nicely, I think. I flicked some splatters of ink onto it using the pen with the pen cap. 

Die cut and assemble. Easy but pretty card ready to give. 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

No comments:

Post a Comment