Pages

Easter Greetings!

 

Happy Spring! Easter is right around the corner, and it's my favorite holiday!

Vanessa here today to share with you this card I created. I used the NEW stamp set illustrated by Tatsiana Zayats called Hold my Flowers, along with an older set called Hip Hop Squad which.... ppssstt.... it's on sale right now! 

On white cardstock, I stamped the sweet bunny and masked it off by stamping that image onto masking paper, cutting it out and placing over the cardstock image. Then I stamped the floral rain boot image and created a mask for it also. Using distress oxide inks and bunny blending brushes, I added blue for the sky and green for grass. 

I carefully removed the masks from the images and colored them in with alcohol ink markers and colored pencils. I stamped Happy Easter in the egg, trimmed down and matted to a stitched border cardstock panel and then glued it onto the cardstock base. Masking takes a little extra time, but otherwise easy and I think this turned out so cute. I can't wait to mail it off. 😊

Have a great day!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.



No comments:

Post a Comment