Pages

Adventure is Calling, Clarence is answering!


Happy Friday!!!!  First off, give yourself a pat on the back and a gold star for surviving the week! lol  I am kicking off the new release review with this fun card using Clarence Skydiving.  I've paired him up with the Clouds in my Coffee stencil and the Adventure Scripty Word die & stamp set, and the Getting Inky paper pad.
So first off I stamped Clarence where I wanted him to be, then I used the Clouds stencil and some Oxide Inks to create the sky.  I was lazy and didn't even bother masking Clarence off, I just made sure I placed the stencil so the bumps in the clouds covered any image parts (sneaky ;-) ).  Next I colored up Clarence with some Copics.  Finally I used the Adventure Scripty Word die with the Getting Inky paper pad and stamped the sentiment in red below.  Voila!  

You can also read about this card on my blog, here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great looking clouds...and ADVENTURE looks awesome! So cute. Clarence is so brave. He's scared, but he jumped anyway...

    ReplyDelete