Pages

Happy Birthday!

 

Ever need a birthday card FAST!? I've got just the one for you.... Hi! Vanessa here today to share with you this quick and fun birthday card that you can whip out in minutes. This is a mini slimline size card. Using the cool new Up in Flames stencil, I used three shades of oxide inks to stencil onto white cardstock. After I removed the stencil, I lightly brushed over a pale yellow just to give it a slight glow and tone down the white. I stamped happy birthday from the  Clarence Birthday stamp set, and done! This is what my birthday cake is looking like these days with aaallll those candles. Lol. This also makes a great card for a hot wheels loving boy, or a "guy card"; I know you all know how masculine cards can be a challenge to make sometimes. 

Have a great day!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

No comments:

Post a Comment