Pages

Anniversary Wishes

Today's share is made with my husband and me in mind. We will be celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary in July. Our married life has been such a fun adventure, and we have traveled many places together by car. So my inspiration for this card came from our explorations of the country and the world over the last several decades! Wow, that sounds OLD. Anyway -----

I used a hand cut cloud stencil that a stamping friend made for me many years ago to make the subtle sky, and stamped my sentiment (Just Married 4x4) on top. I then masked and stenciled a road-shaped section from the new Fiddlehead Stencil 6x6, and adhered it to the card front. I thought it made a cute "cobblestone" type design for the car. I stamped, clear embossed, and colored the car image (alcohol markers), and then cut it out with the Coordinating Die. It looks like they are ready for another adventure!

You can find more of my projects on my blog: Joy in a JAR. Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment