Pages

Pretty Anemone Card for Mom


Hello, Lauren here sharing this pretty Anemone card for mom. This 5x7 card would be perfect for Mother's Day or her birthday. 

To start this card, I stamped the beautiful floral image in black onto white cardstock, twice. I then colored the images up using my colored pencils and die cut them out using the coordinating die that is available. I also used the die to cut six extra floral shapes. I then adhered 3 of the blank shapes in a stack behind both of the colored images.

Then, I used a scripty stencil from my stash to create the metallic gold written background. I secured the stencil over a 5x7" white cardstock panel and used a wide paintbrush to apply gold metallic watercolor paint across the stencil.




Next, I die cut the word MOM from gold metallic cardstock using the Niccole, Uppercase Alpha die set. Then I created the "you are loved" sentiment by using the "are loved" sentiment from the You, Scripty stamp set and then a "you" from the Happy, Scripty stamp set. I prepared a black banner die cut using the Cottontail Embossing powder tool, so no stray powder sticks to the banner. Then I inked the words up using an embossing ink pad, sprinkled white embossing powder on, tapped off the excess and then heat set it.


With all the elements ready, I started to assemble the card. I first adhered the gold, scripty background onto a white 5x7 card base. Then I adhered both floral images on, close enough together so that I could adhere the MOM and sentiment on. 

I finished the card off with a few metallic gold baubles from my stash. I absolutely love the way this card turned out and cannot wait to give it to my mom for Mother's Day. I hope this gives you some inspiration as well. Thanks for visiting!

Below are the links for The Rabbit Hole Designs Products I used: 






No comments:

Post a Comment