Pages

Elegant and Easy Christmas Card


 
Hi there! It's Lauren here to share an easy yet elegant Christmas card using the beautiful new Poinsettia & Pinecones stamp and die sets illustrated by Kelly Taylor.

I first prepared my white 4.23x5.48" cardstock panel for embossing by using the Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool. I then lined up and stamped my image onto the cardstock using my embossing ink pad. I covered the image with silver embossing powder, tapped off the excess and then heat set it. 

I then repeated the process, stamping the Merry Christmas words, embossing them in silver and then using the coordinating dies to cut them out. I also die cut 3 extra blank words and adhered them behind the corresponding embossed words. 

Finally, I adhered the embossed poinsettia panel onto a white, A2 sized (4.25x5.5) top folding card base. Then, I adhered the Merry Christmas words on to finish my card.



I hope this has inspired you to give this easy technique for creating a beautiful Christmas card a try. Thanks for visiting! 

Here's a link to the sets I used to create this card:

Poinsettia & Pinecones 6x8 – The Rabbit Hole Designs

Poinsettia & Pinecones Dies – The Rabbit Hole Designs



No comments:

Post a Comment