Pages

You Are never Too Old...

 Hello crafty friends it's Rick back with a little project for you today!  I used the Play, Learn, Grow Stamp Set for my main focal image today.  If you remember the card I shared a few weeks ago with a fun Fall themed background well I have another one for you today using another one of the backgrounds I created during that session.  If you missed that post you can catch up on it here!

Play, Learn, Grow Card by Rick Adkins Close up


But back to todays card; for this card I added some strips of coordinating paper from my stash to the card base and stamped the sentiment from the Play, Learn, Grow Stamp Set right on the strips.  I then added the super cute little owl doing math that to the front of the card.  I made sure to pop him up with a few of our 3D Foam Squares for that little extra touch of dimension.  I then finished off the card by adding a few Clear Sparkle Enamel Dots.  Because we all need a little sparkle in our lives when we learn.  

Play, Learn, Grow Card by Rick Adkins


Thanks for dropping by today and I hope that you found a little bit of inspiration with my card today.  
You can find me on the following Social Media Channels with more crafty inspiration: 
I hope that you have a crafty day.  For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.  

Have a crafty day!
Rick 

No comments:

Post a Comment