Pages

Silly Pumpkins and Playful Foxes: A Whimsical Fall Card

 Hello and welcome back to the Rabbit Hole Designs Blog.  It's Rick here with you today to bring you a fun whimsical Fall themed card.  To create the card I used not one, not two, but three different stamp sets from the Rabbit Hole Designs.  I used the brand new Silly Pumpkins Stamp Set from the latest release as the focal image and the other two sets are my supporting actors for this feature.  Here's a look at the card I created to share with you today.  

Silly Pumpkins Stamp Set, Falling Leaves 6x6 Stamp Set, Fall Foxes Stamp Set, Falling Leaves Dies, Card by Rick Adkins

After creating the backgrounds for the card, I stamped the Silly Pumpkins Stamp Set in a light colored ink because I knew I wanted to color it in a no line coloring style.  I used my alcohol markers for the coloring.  

Silly Pumpkins Stamp Set, Falling Leaves 6x6 Stamp Set, Fall Foxes Stamp Set, Falling Leaves Dies, Card by Rick Adkins

Which was super easy since the design that Agota Pop came up with for this stamp set was super easy to color.  I then decided that my original background needed a little something, something to jazz it up a little bit more.  So I used my Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool and adding some anti-static powder to the card panel.  I then stamped the Falling Leaves 6x6 Stamp Set in embossing ink and covered it with gold embossing powder.  I then heat set the embossing powder to add a little more glitz to the card front.  

Silly Pumpkins Stamp Set, Falling Leaves 6x6 Stamp Set, Fall Foxes Stamp Set, Falling Leaves Dies, Card by Rick Adkins


Once I had the background finished I then could add my add the Silly Pumpkins Image to the card front and the sentiment that I had stamped from the Fall Foxes Stamp Set.  To finish off the card I added a few die cut leaves that I created using the Falling Leaves Dies.  I used these die cuts in the creation of my background panels in the first stage of adding ink to get the fun fall ink colors onto them.  I simply tucked them behind the Silly Pumpkins to finish off the card.  

I hope that you have a wonderful day and thanks for joining us today.  

Happy Stampin' 

Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment