Pages

School Bus

 Hello!  Today I am sharing a card I made using the new School Sightings stamp set from The Rabbit Hole Designs.  This is such a fun stamp set for anything related to back to school.  It would be perfect for teachers, school staff or students.  And don't forget the bus drivers!  I like to give a small end of the year gift to our bus driver and I think this card is perfect for that.  I'll probably add a coffee shop gift card or a box of Girl Scout cookies.  I've got three kids that ride the bus, my two boys and our exchange student, so our bus driver definitely deserves a little appreciation!



I decided to do something totally out of my comfort zone for this card.  I left it with no sentiment. Crazy, I know! 😂 I'm really trying to branch out in my card making and this is a step in the right direction.  When I give this card out, I'll probably add a thank you stamp inside with my handwritten message.  But for now it is sentiment-less and I'm convincing myself that I'm okay with that! 

For the background I used the Back Alley stencil. Our school colors are blue and gold so I used a blue ink for the brick background to match the yellow bus. Other than the stenciling, I kept the card pretty simple with just a few layers of dark blue card stock and a strip of ribbon.  The bus image is colored with colored pencils.

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:



No comments:

Post a Comment