Pages

Creating fun cards with no specialty dies!

 Hi friends!

Today I have a super fun card using The Rabbit Hole Designs newest release.  This set is called Ladybug.  I created a fun ladybug background using a circle punch and red and black cardstock.  I also created some stitching using a white and black gel pen.  This step is optional but I think it gives the card some dimension and interest.  As the focal point, I used the sweet little image featuring a ladybug tucked in a group of flowers, stamping the sentiment under it.  



For an extra touch of flair, I added a piece to the back that I call "a wobble".  It gives the image dimension like foam tape but it also creates a wiggle affect when tapped.  I have a reel demonstrating this up on my Instagram.  Make sure to check it out!


 I challenge you to recreate this. Make sure to tag me @craftwithme101 and The Rabbit Hole Designs on Instagram if you do. 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 




No comments:

Post a Comment