Pages

Happy Easter Friends!



 Today I'm going to show you something extra sweet for your holiday.  I made these goody bags with The Rabbit Hole Designs newest release. 

These are perfect for just about any occasion from birthday parties  to neighborhood welcomes.   

I stamped and colored the images from the stamp sets called "Ladybug" and "Bug You".  I then fussy cut the images out but there are coordinating dies to speed up that process.  After, I pulled out the treat bags I purchased from The Dollar Tree.  12 come in a pack for $1.25.  I used the stencil called Checkered Past to create a basket weave affect.  I used distress ink but any brown pigment ink would work well.  I then glued the images on the prepared baggies and filled with crowd favorites like lotion and gum in one and craft supplies in the other. 

These are so easy to make and take about 10 minutes on each.  They'd be great to mass produce if you needed a lot.  

I challenge you to recreate this. Make sure to tag me @craftwithme101 and The Rabbit Hole Designs on Instagram if you do. 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 

No comments:

Post a Comment