Pages

Remember When Yoga Was Called Twister

 Hello and welcome to the blog; It's Rick back with you this week.  I have a super cute cards to share with you today.  This card makes me think about the one time I played twister as a kid and doing yoga as an adult.  And how how needed a nap sometimes afterwards.  


I thought that the little lady bug taking a nap on a leaf (from the Lady Bug Stamp Set) was a fun companion for the sentiment from the Sassy Sentiments 3 Stamp Set.  If you have not seen the Sassy Sentiments 3 Stamp Set yet, you are missing out.  If you want to add a little pizzazz to your cards from a fun stamp set that can be used for all kinds of card designs.  Then the Sassy Sentiments 3 Stamp Set is the one to grab and put into your cart.  



To add a little more pizzazz to my card front I colored the little lady bug in one of my favorite mediums.  And added a little more glamour to the card front by adding hot foil using gold hot foil and the Amanda Hot Foil Plate.  I then added did a little ink blending over the background.  I picked four different shades of a yellow green ink to compliment the yellow greens in the leaf and the violets and red oranges on the lady bug.  I then colored a few of the Clear Sparkle Enamel Dots that I colored with an alcohol marker that matched the yellow green from the background panel.  

Thanks for dropping by today, I hope that you have a fabulous day.  If you want to see all the supplies I used on my card today you can find the full supply list on my blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment