Pages

Hello Sunshine!

 



Hello! Lauren here today to share this fun card I created using one of the images that is included in the new Easter Basket stamp set illustrated by Agota Pop. 

To start, I stamped the flower image around all four sides of my white cardstock panel measuring 4.23 x 5.48. Then colored the flowers using my colored pencils. 


Next, I stamped the word sunshine from the Hello Scripty stamp set onto the card panel.

I then used the Hello Scripty word die to die cut the word out of yellow card stock. I also cut 3 more from black cardstock. I adhered all four words in a single stack with the yellow one on the top. Then adhered it onto the card panel above the "sunshine".


Then I adhered the panel onto a black, A2 sized (4.25 x 5.5") cardstock panel and then onto a white top folding A2 sized card base to complete the card. 

I hope this card has inspired you to use the smaller stamps included in sets as main stamped elements. I've linked the products I used to create this card, below. Thanks for visiting!

https://therabbitholedesigns.com/collections/stamps/products/easter-basket-3x4

Hello - Scripty 3x4 – The Rabbit Hole Designs

Hello - Scripty Word with Shadow Layer Dies – The Rabbit Hole Designs

You can follow me here:

No comments:

Post a Comment