Pages

A "thanks" goes a long way

 



Who remembers to say Thank You when you should?  I don't mean when someone opens the door for you or when someone says bless you.  I mean when someone does something kind out of the blue or when they think about you when they know you're having a hard day.  Do you say thank you?  These small, little acts of kindness shouldn't go unnoticed or unappreciated.  

I made this card using The Rabbit Hole Designs newest stencil called Deco Flower.  I love playing with the different colors when designing with it.  I chose grey for a modern look.  The "thanks" die is also from TRHD.  This was a very simple card that took only about 10 minutes to make.  

I challenge you to recreate this. Make sure to tag me @craftwithme101 and The Rabbit Hole Designs on Instagram if you do. 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 


No comments:

Post a Comment