Pages

Perfect Balance - Light Up Birthday Card

 

Hello crafty friends!  I am super excited to be back with this fun interactive light up card. I have been taking a break from crafting to allow my eye to heal.  I had eye surgery for a detached retina. It is healing well, but may still take a few more weeks to get the total focus back.

Today I am sharing a card I made for The Rabbit Hole Designs April release. I using the Namaste stamp set with coordinating dies paired with the Year 4 Birthday stamp set (by Agota Pop) 
I stamped the the Namaste yoga sheep and colored it with Red and Red Violet OLO markers. I am using it for the cupcake frosting.  I created a mask to cover the yoga sheep and stamped the cupcake from the Year 4 Birthday stamp set and colored it with Blue Green OLO markers. I fussy cut the cupcake image and I added a clay candle to the sheep's back.
I positioned the cupcake image on 4" x 5 1/4" to find the placement for the candle flame and the sentiment. I secured the small candle flame die and cutting out using the PB Press Stamp & Die set.  I added the sentiment to the card front.  I turned the card front over a d glued a small piece of yellow vellum behind the candle flame window.  I positioned the One Light behind the flame and marked where the button placement is on the card front. Using the PB Press Stamp and Die set, I stamped a starburst over the area marked for the button placement on the card front.  I added double thick double sided foam tape to frame out the one light and back of the card front.  I attached the card front to a pink A2 card base and attached the yoga cupcake to complete the card.

TRHD Supply List


Thank you, I appreciate you taking time from your day to stop by and check out today’s The Rabbit Hole Design light up card. I hope you are inspired to create something lovely today!

 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://journeycoachjenn.blogspot.com/ 

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

1 comment:

  1. Your sheep is too cute. He looks like he passed out from too much sugar in the cupcake:-) I hope you eye get better soon.

    ReplyDelete