Pages

Silly Rainbow Sheep? Yes please!


 Hi friends!  Today I have another for you using The Rabbit Hole Designs newest release.  This stamp set is fittingly called Namaste.  These silly sheep are definitely striking a pose. I love their goofy faces while they are doing so.  I realized I hadn't created a rainbow themed card in a bit so I colored them in a rainbow color scheme.  I just love rainbows.  Don't they just make you smile?  

This being a clean and simple card, I thought it was ok to go a little crazy with the colors but this would be really cute as a black and white card as well.  Maybe coloring them all white with one black sheep.  We all know black sheep have more fun.  :)

I challenge you to recreate this. Make sure to tag me @craftwithme101 and The Rabbit Hole Designs on Instagram if you do. 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 

No comments:

Post a Comment