Pages

How about a mid century modern vibe?

 

Today I am showing you a card using The Rabbit Hole Designs new stencil called Deco Flower.  It is a multi layer stencil and is perfect for  spring.  I made this card using a more mid century modern pallet, with the yellow, greens and rust colors.  To finish it off I used TRHD die "you've been framed" and their "Thanks" sentiment to add it to my thank you card stash.  I just love this stencil.  It is easily one of my favorites.  Did I mention, there is a coordinating die that you can use to cut out the stenciled images individually?  Yep!  How fun is that?! 

Check out this stencil and the rest of The Rabbit Hole Designs newest release over on their site.  All products used are linked in this blog. 

I challenge you to recreate this. Make sure to tag me @craftwithme101 and The Rabbit Hole Designs on Instagram if you do. 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 

No comments:

Post a Comment