Pages

Camping Adventure

Hello crafty friends! Jenn Gross here sharing an adventure card today, you can also follow me on Social media @journeycoachjenn. I love this vibrant card.  I pulled out my colored pencils for a coloring adventure. The images are from The Rabbit Hole Designs New June Release. The three stamp sets; Glamping with Tailette, Tenting with Tailette, and Let's Wander are all illustrated by Agota Pop.

I masked off the cute squirrel head from the Glamping with Tailette stamp set and put her inside the tent from the Tenting with Tailette stamp set.  You can see how I drew the tent flap to place it in Tailette hands.  She is taking a look outside to appreciate her surrounding.  

The background is created by extending the Let's Wander stamp set by masling and stamping an extra mountain. 

The sky is  created with color pencils and the Clouds in My Coffee stencil.  I die cut the word "Adventure" from the Adventure Word with Shadow Layer die glueing three word layers together.  The "awaits" sentiment is from the Adventure Word stamp set.  The sentiment is glued to the top of the card front following the mountain's ascent.
I added the Tented Tailette to the bottom right of the card front using foam squares.

Supplies List
Liquid glue 
Colored pencils 

Thank you for taking the te to checkout  today's vibrant card camping adventure with Tailette.  I hope you are inspired to create something lovely today!

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - https://journeycoachjenn.blogspot.com/  

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube






 

No comments:

Post a Comment