Pages

Purple Magnolias

Hello friends, I'm excited to be here for my very first post on The Rabbit Hole Design Team! Today I have a card to share with you featuring the Mindful Magnolia stamp set.

I chose the largest floral cluster from the set and stamped it on a larger white panel with a alcohol friendly black ink. Then I colored it with alcohol markers in various purple and green shades.

Next I cut my panel with the smallest rectangle from You've Been Framed - Layering Dies. I matted this on a A2 sized beige panel.

I chose a sentiment from Friend - Scripty stamp set and its coordinating die. I cut those in two shades of purple cardstock to compliment the floral cluster.

Thanks for visiting!

Amrita

You can find me on IG @amritapettus

For more inspiration, updates, and news check out these awesome places! 


No comments:

Post a Comment