Pages

Let's wander together!

 


Who's excited for summer?  Who's excited for long vacations, fun in the sun and relaxing nights?  Today I have featured a stamp set by The Rabbit Hole Designs called Let's Wander.  I am excited to share it with you, as a hiking lover.  I decided to stamp the image onto white cardstock and cut it out with a large circle die to showcase the scene.  After coloring it, I popped it up on foam tape to attach to the A2 size card. I added the sentiment and a few embellishments to finish it off. 

I challenge you to recreate this. Make sure to tag me @craftwithme101 and The Rabbit Hole Designs on Instagram if you do. 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 

Items used:
Let's Wander

White Enamel Dots (colored blue)


1 comment:

  1. Hi!! I have such trouble finding the winners of the contests, I don't know why. The original post said the blog hop winner will be posted on the blog 6/7/24, but I can't find it. I have trouble every time I do the hop and try to find the winner. It is so strange, because I'm sure others can find it. Would you mind providing a link to the winner, or telling me what I'm missing (how to find it in the future, so I don't have to bug you again)? THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete