Pages

Gathering Memories on my last day

 


Hi friends!  On this beautiful summer day, I am sharing this card I made with The Rabbit Hole Designs supplies.  This is a very special one because it will be my last blog post while I'm on the design team.  The last two years being on this team has been absolutely great.  I have made so many friends, gotten so much inspiration and learned so many things.  For those that don't know, this is my first design team and I am thankful Mary Ann had the trust in me to be able to handle it.  I hope I was exactly what she expected or even more.  Even though, I am not going to be officially designing for TRHD, I will always have them in my heart and in my craft room. This company will always be special to me. ALWAYS.💕

Items used:

I challenge you to recreate this. Make sure to tag me @craftwithme101 and The Rabbit Hole Designs on Instagram if you do. 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 


1 comment:

  1. I just started blog hopping with TRHD a few months ago. I always enjoy your creations especially the one today. I adore this Deco Flower layered stencil (I am saving up for it). Your Tailette is colored beautifully. I will look back through the blog at your cards for ideas. I hope the best for you in your new venture.

    ReplyDelete