Pages

HB - Maybe Swearing Will Help

Hello my crafty friends!  Are you feeling sassy? I am and I have created this The Rabbit Hole Designs bright birthday slimline to show it. 
    
The Scripty Happy Word with Shadow die and the Scripty Birthday Word with Shadow die sets are used to create the eye-catching sentiment. The background is made from several rainbow colored Candy Twist die cuts and glued into a rainbow pattern. The small sentiment, "Maybe swearing will help", comes from the Sassy Sentiment stamp set.  I choose  to heat embossed it with white embossing powder on black cardstock. 
You can see how easy this card is to assemble this card once all the pieces  are die cut and heat embossed. the card front is layered on a piece of black cardstock and then attached to a white slimline card base.

The Rabbit Hole Design Products 

I hope you enjoyed this Maybe Swearing will help bright and sassy card featuring the products from The Rabbit Hole Designs.  Please feel free to leave me a comment or let me know if you have any questions.

 

Be Creative ~ Stay Inspired

Jenn Gross

 

Follow me, Journey Coach Jenn, on 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/journeycoachjenn/

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyCoachJenn

Blog - http://www.journeycoachjenn.com/

 

 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube






No comments:

Post a Comment