Pages

Surprise!

Hello, hello! Vanessa here today to share with you a one layer card I created using two new stamp sets released this month; both illustrated by Dustin Pike. They are Clarence Birthday and Clarice Surprise. What a cute pair!

I stamped onto white cardstock, then created masks for each image using masking paper. I then inked the background with blue distress inks, then splattered red, yellow, and purple watercolor ink all over. I like to color my main images after my background incase I mess up, so I lifted the masks and colored in the images with alcohol ink markers and colored pencils. After matting my stamped panel to white cardstock, I glued it to a red A2 card base. 

Happy Stamping!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

No comments:

Post a Comment